Monday, February 1, 2010

PoD

...Or "Pic of the Day," for those of you who are acronymically challenged.  I'm not sure if "acronymically" is a word, but I'm going with it because I feel the awesomeness of it.  Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, but our internet has been going through some serious issues; my mom was monopolizing the cable cord for the better half whole day.  So here is my PoD post for yesterday, the last day of January (I still can't believe it's February! OMGZ).

Story: I saw this half-blown-away dandelion in front of this rusty pipe around the corner from my girlfriends' house down at IU (RIP Cottage Grove!).  I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this photo, so I won't go too far into it.
Throw some love my way with any comments you may have - I love feedback! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment