Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh...

...my God.  Last night definitely got out of control faster than I was anticipating.  If I could give you details, I would, but sadly, nothing is really coming to mind.  All I really remember was calling my mom from my front door because I couldn't find my key, and I vaguely recall my key falling on the floor once I was inside.  Becki was neither pleased nor impressed.  Sorry Mom. Love ya!  Being 21st birthday drunk is okay... on one's actual 21st birthday.  I need to learn to control myself.

I have to leave for work at 3:30 and it is now 1:45.  This night is going to be tricky and painful and just all around very terrible.  I've gotten out of bed once to pee, which lasted like 45 seconds (record time in my book) and then I immediately returned to "the love sac" feeling so so rotten.  I hope I can kick this soon - my stomach is almost back to feeling normal-hungry and not hungover-and-then-you-eat-and-then-you-puke-it-all-up-hungry anymore, which is a huge development.

It still hurts to open my eyes for extended periods of time, so I'm just going to post my pic of the day and sleep this off a little longer.

 

Story: Obviously this is the talked-about Bean in Millennium Park in Downtown Chicago.  No specific story here, other than the fact that I used iPhoto to do some color changes.  I took this picture in August, so it reminds me of the warmer days, that, hopefully, are coming back soon!  I hope you enjoy this photo as much as I, and can appreciate the sepia-ness of it without thinking of "Antiques Roadshow." =)

No comments:

Post a Comment