Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's so good about 90210? Why not have a show called "60067"?

So yesterday and today I was finally able to do some much needed catching up with my TiVo'd shows.  Hallelujah, right? Okay, wrong for several reasons, but one in particular: On last week's ep of 90210, Navid and Adrianna FINALLY get it on (and thank GOD because otherwise Navid's head was going to spin around like in the exorcist or something).  The thing that bothered me about it was the fact that there was SO much heavy breathing going on before there was even any action.  Adrianna, you can't start panting before you even start kissing.  I mean, come on.  Get it together.  The other thing that bothered me was when they showed the previews for "Next week on '90210'" and OH.MY.GOD.  The highlight of the sneak peeks was this:


Silver: "Um, Adrianna.  Look at Naomi."
Adrianna:  *gasp* "OMG, she's wearing sweatpants.  Why is Naomi wearing sweatpants?!"
   -end scene-


ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME.  That's seriously the biggest part of the plot for next week?  I swear, I am this close to quitting this show.  Well, actually, probably not, but I can at least threaten to end my loyalty to Annie Naomi/Silver/Adrianna and the rest of the bitches.


So, this week, Naomi found out she's too stupid to get into her dream university to rush her favorite sorority, so now she's going into some weird depression (hence: sweatpants at school!!!).  She needs more extracurriculars, so now she's joining the "go green" club or something.  Would anyone actually believe that this bitch cares about the environment?  She buys everything in sight that's probably made at factories that pollute the air, etc.  Naomi's pretending to care, so, to look the part, she brings a bike and helmet in the backseat of her convertible and pours a bottle of water into a reusable aluminum bottle.  She's so full of shit.  I wish I could just punch her in the face while wearing sweats ALL YEAR ROUND!


Anyway, I keep seeing commercials for "Where the Wild Things Are," so now I'm in a better mood.  I just can't wait for that movie to come out!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment