Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh I'll just be fine with a salad, thanks.

No I won't.  Want to know why?  I'll tell you.


So when I was at the grocery store the other day, I bought a "spring mix" to make salads with because I really like salads.  And I make bomb ass salads.  But that's beside the point.  The reason I felt so compelled to report about this salad is this:


THERE IS CILANTRO IN THIS SPRING MIX.


No, I'm not joking.  Or exaggerating.  Or lying.  Or whatever.  I know what cilantro looks and tastes like.  Cilantro is an herb, right?  Why is it included in a mixture of different types of lettuce?  I like it in guacamole.  And the rice from Chipotle.  And other MEXICAN food.  Not a salad, for Christ's sake.  Now I'm pissed and left feeling really unsatisfied with my lunch.  And also really confused.  WHY WAS THERE CILANTRO WITH MY LETTUCE?!  I just wish someone could answer my question about why there is cilantro in this mix.  WAHHHHH. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment