Friday, October 23, 2009

Glee, the Mash-Up.

So today I finally got around to watching Wednesday's episode of gLee, entitled "Mash-Up," and I've decided that no matter when I end up watching the show, I'm never short of entertainment, and, well, glee.  This show is so clever, endearing, and completely hilarious that it just might be my new favorite show of all time.  I am pleased to say that I know one of the creators of the show, Ian Brennan, as he is an alum of Prospect High School and I used to watch him in PHS's theater productions.  My favorite performance from him was during one of the V-Shows when he was "Little British Boy," and he came out with a ukelele, a picnic basket full of brussel sprouts, and a cute feather hat, kind of like Yankee Doodle Dandy.  I don't remember what he was wearing because I was like, 7, but I remember him speaking in a British accent, him playing his uke at some point, and throwing and eating brussel sprouts.  It was hilarious.  And now he brings his incredible sense of humor and intelligent mind to the rest of the American pubic, which is SO amazing.  No one should be deprived of what this show brings every week.
Since I'm so enthralled with this show, especially Mr. Will Schuester and Noah "Puck" Puckerman, I've taken it upon myself to present to you, my beloved reader, my favorite and the most memorable quotes from this week's episode.  They are written below, and let me just say, thank God for my TiVo! =)

EMMA:
"Sunglasses are so sexy."

NOAH:
"Are you questioning my badassedness?  Have you seen these guns?"
"It's my personal tribute to a musical Jewish icon."
"(Noah): 'It's cool, I was gonna break up with you anyway.'
(Rachel): 'No, you weren't.'
(Noah): 'Yes, I was.  You won't even let me touch your boobs.'"
"God, what's the matter with me?  I'm a stud, and I can't even hold on to a chick like you.  No offense..."

SUE:
"I, for one, think intimacy has no place in a marriage.  Walked in on my parents once and it was like seeing two walruses wrestling."
"SCHUESTER!  I'll need to see that set list for sectionals after all.  I want it on my desk, warm from the laminater at 5 pm, and if it is ONE minute late, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat.  I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat, and then on some dark, cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the FACE!"

KURT:
"Someone get me to a day spa, STAT!"
(Rachel): "'Thank you for the slushies, Finn.  They're delicious.'
(Kurt):  And loaded with empty calories.  You know why they call them slushies, don't you?  Because your butt looks like one if you have too many of them." 

NEWSMAN RON:
"I can't be caged in, Sue.  That's why I got my tiger tattoo."

All I'm looking forward to in the next 7 days is the upcoming episode of Glee, and finding out if I'm scheduled to work on Halloween.  I'm really hoping I'm not because I just don't want to.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment