Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Favorite Thing...

I have a new favorite item in my life.

I haven't bought myself a new perfume in years. The last one I had, MAC's MV2 (it was a lovely and soft play on vanilla... divine!) was given to me for my 21st birthday, and I finally used it all up last year. Since then, I haven't really had the desire to purchase a new one, but I guess I hadn't really thought of the type of perfume I'd like to have in the first place. I really enjoyed my MAC one, but I wasn't about to spend a ton of moola on a small bottle of perfume.

Finally, a few weeks ago I was introduced to Victoria's Secret's cutie little gem, "Love Me," thanks to my homegirl, Alyssa. Not only is the bottle completely adorable, but the perfume itself is just wonderfully smelling. According to the description on the VS website, it is "a smitten mix of bright florals and luscious fruits," with "Wile berries, Madagascar orchid, and musk," and let me tell you, it does not disappoint. I was with a man-friend when I made this (amazing) purchase, and this was his favorite scent out of the other 3 I sampled... he loves it! ;) Also, when I bought it, I got $10 off, so it made it even more rewarding for me!

Here is a photo of the bottle with its box so that you may know what to look for if you so wish to add this to your Eau de Parfum collection. :)





I'm completely over winter. I found these photos on my computer and they reminded me of warmer weather, so here's to hoping that posting these will speed up the process of Spring finally arriving!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment